Mission Sisters of Ajmer (MSA)
The first Bishop of Ajmer, Rt. Rev. Fortunatus Henri Caumont, founded the Congregation on April 26, 1911, in collaboration with his sister, Mother Mary Matilda, to help the missionaries in their apostolate in Rajasthan. Time has seen the spread of the Congregation to 15 dioceses in India.
The Sisters conduct schools, colleges, hospitals, dispensaries, maternity and nursing homes, welfare centre’s, social upliftment projects, and Evangelisation.
Sr. Savina Pinto
From the Blog